DK PHASE FORK
You gotta have faith in your fork. Your well-being relies on the strength of your forks, and we've considered everything on the new DK Phase fork.
100% post-weld heat treated chromoly construction. A machined, one-piece steerer tube that is ED plated before the final finish to prevent rust and corrosion. Tapered legs for strength, as well as a clean look. Minimalist dropout design for strength and peg clearance. You can stake your faith in the DK Phase fork.
- Built with 100% high-quality Japanese butted and tapered post-weld heat-treated 4130 chromoly tubing
- CNC machined 1-piece steerer tube with integrated bearing race
- Internal threaded with aluminum dual wrench compression bolt
- Fluted, butted, and tapered legs
- ED coating protects against corrosion
- 4mm thick dropouts with 33mm offset
- 6.5” steerer tube length
- 320mm axle to crown height
- 20” wheel size only
- 2 lbs
Item may come from the warehouse and require extended delivery time. Contact with any questions or concerns.